Sunday, March 29, 2009

To Start


Hello all,

Over the past 3 months and 2 days, Jon and I have ceaselessly been asked :"So how's married life?" It's an interesting and in depth question, but mostly, all we have time to reply is "We like it."
We know that our single and soon to be married friends are trying to gain insight into this mysterious world of marriage. Likewise, many of our married friends are anxious to see how we experience something that they went to not to (or many very long) ago.

This blog is our attempt to answer these questions. My plan is to give other insight into our newlywed experience, the good, the bad, and the ugly. This will also be a place for Jon and I to share lessons that we're learning and events that amuse us (and hopefully you too).

So come on in, keep yourself up to date, take a seat, read up, relax a bit, and join us as we try to figure out the answer to: So How's Married Life.

Chantelle

PS:
You can keep yourself slightly (but not faithfully) updated on Jon and I individually. Jon has his own blog here. Meanwhile, I am known to write about myself here.

2 comments:

  1. How awesome. I am looking forward to reading all about your "married life". Hopefully, I can gain some wisdom and insight from you newlyweds :)
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is nice but it still isn't the same as a phone call...

    ReplyDelete